Vermo Racetrack - The leading trotting arena in Finland
Vermo Race Track is situated in Leppävaara, Espoo, only 15 minutes from Helsinki city centre. The weekly racing day is Wednesday.
• Finlandia Race, an international big racing event in May
• Finnish Derby to four year old horses in autumn
• T76-races on Saturdays, about 7 times a year, see the racing calendar
Here's what we offer
• about 70 racing days in a year, see the calendar
• Races every Wednesday
• Toto – betting is a part of race culture
• Excellent facilities: 5 restaurants, VIP-rooms, meeting rooms …
• Special events: Lunch-races, Womens race-evening, American evening, Octoberfest etc
• Private events during the race days and even other times
• Catering for all your events
Admission & Parking Info:
• Tickets : adult 4 euros, pensioner, disabled and conscripts 1 euro, under 16 years free
• Free parking
How to get to Vermo?
Buses number 270 and 248a from Elielinaukio as well as the A-train from the Central Railway Station will take you from Helsinki to Mäkkylä, which is a walking distance from Vermo (about 1 km). Also bus 106 from Kamppi will get you to Vermo, leaving about 200 m to walk from the bus stop.
Meetings, little Christmas, birthday party.. You name it!
With our facilities and expertise we are happy to meet your needs. Whether it is a small or a larger event, we can offer it to you. You can choose from several choices among our restaurants and meeting rooms. Ask more from our service center.
See the racing calendar
Betting in Finland
Have other questions? Please contact us: +358 9 348834 or firstname.lastname@example.org